maandag 12 augustus 2013

love.

Love, it can be something beautiful.. But it can also be painful and ugly. I mean, when you're in love, u feel like you're on top of the world. Nobody can hurt u. It's just u and your boyfriend/girlfriend. U forget about everything around u. You'll be happy every day. U are going to wake up thinking about him/her and going to bed thinking about him/her. But when u get hurt, it feels like your world is going to collapse. U don't want anyone to get involved. U'll push the people who really love u and really want to help u away, and u don't even notice.. U are up on a pink cloud waiting for your love to come back.. But when he/she won't you'll be disappointed again. Love, it has a bright side.. But it also has a really dark side. People are capable of doing really bad things when they're in love. I was in love for once, but I was hopeless in love.. He was also in love with me.. But on one day after almost a year of being in a relationship, he cheated on me.. I was devastated, but I kept my head up.. And now I'm here. I've been in love after that.. But it wasn't as serious as with my first love. The only thing I'm sad about is that people always think that u can't be in a serious relationship at the age of 16. But I do believe in true love, and I also believe in love at first sight. My grandparents met at the age of 15/16.. they're still together.. That kind off relationships make me believe in love. I'll find my true love on one day, I guess.. I hope so tho.. I think about love every day. I mean love doesn't have to involve someone who u want to spend your life with. U are also getting enough love from your friends and family. And I bet your family is not going to hurt your feelings, or break your heart. So when your young like me, don't get your hopes up to soon. The one will come some day, u just don't need to search for it.. It'll come, u just have to wait. U've to show your family how much u love and care about them, they'll appreciate it. Believe me.

Make love, not war.

Mara Louise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten