dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

happiness.

Are you truly happy? Yess? But what is it like to be happy? Are u happy when u have a lot of money? Or are u happy when your married and have kids? I think that your responsible for your own happiness. Everyone is happy in a different way. I mean, at my age, I'll be happy if it is working out on school. Or if I would get a boyfriend. Or that everything at home will solve itself.. But I think that an 20 y/o thinks about that in another way. He/she will be happy with a steady job, a boy/girlfriend and a apartment which they can afford.  And a 40 y/o wants to be married and have some kids, and he/she probably wants to be healthy. I mean at my age (16), u are not thinking about health. At least, I barely do.. It's not good I know. But I have other issues on my mind.. And again, your happiness is involved with you family and friends. Are they the ones who make u happy? Or are u doing it yourself? Maybe your boy/girlfriend is. I guess we'll never know.. U'll know when u are happy, u can feel it. But as long as your not, take care of it yourself.

Make love, not war.

Mara Louise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten